AIMMS organizes courses within the framework of the AIMMS post-graduate school. The main target audience for these courses are post-docs and PhD students. The thinking level of the courses is on Master’s level: AIMMS assumes a thinking level of graduates in science and life sciences, but without detailed knowledge of the particular subject. The post-graduate school courses are initially developed for post-docs and PhD students within AIMMS. External researchers are also welcome to our courses!
We are currently developing more courses. An overview of upcoming courses will be published here.
Previously, AIMMS organized:
• Post-graduate course: Analysis tools to understand metabolic networks - February 2018
• Post-graduate course: New paradigms targeting resistance against antimicrobials - November/December 2016
• Post-graduate course: Practical Course in Biomolecular Modelling - October 2015
• Post-graduate course: New paradigms targeting resistance against antimicrobials - October 2014
• Post-graduate course: from systems biology to personalized medicine - January 2014
• Post-graduate course: OMICS Technologies and Approaches - February 2013
• Post-graduate course: Translational Aspects in Fundamental Human Life – September 2012
• Post-graduate course: Systems and Network Approaches in Human Life Sciences – June 2012
• Post-graduate course: Chemical Biology and Medicinal Chemistry – September 2011